Food Truck Lots
Book, schedule and manage trucks on your lots without the hassle. BFT allows you to complete your bookings with the push of a button, and gives you total control over how your lots are managed. With BFT, we do the hustling so you can keep your lot full of your favorite trucks and satisfied customers.
To get started
Create an account. Verify your account by clicking the link in the verification email. Now you’re ready to create your first lot!
How do I add a food truck lot?
Go to “organizers” you’ll have to connect with Stripe (our payment system) so you can receive payments. Click Connect with Stripe.
Once you’ve connected with Stripe you’re ready to create your first lot.
You’ll need to connect with Stripe.com so you can accept payments.
Afterward, you’re ready to go.
- Click +Lot
- Fill in the prompts starting with lot info and click next step
- Then choose your vendors you want to work with. If you don’t choose any vendors, everyone on the system in your region will see your lots to book.
- Then go to cuisines and choose any cuisines you want to ban. If you don’t choose any, every lot will allow one of each cuisine
- Go to images and upload any images you want.
- Social media allows you to input your social media info
Once you’re ready to schedule your lot go back to “organizers”
- Click the name of the lot you want to schedule.
Fill in the prompts.
- Start day
- If it’s recurring, set for how many days into the future
- Set which days of the week. Unless it’s 7, make sure “day” is not checked
- Click “Save” and you’re ready to go!
Pro tip: Lead time allows you to set how far in the future people can see lots that you scheduled. If you set if for 30 days trucks will only see it 30 days out.
How do I edit a lot?
Go to “lot owners” click the green edit button next to the day you want to edit.